The Medcross® business model is built on years of having navigated the changing landscape of the in-home care industry and applied best practices to it. You can take advantage of nearly a decade of experience and start building your business with confidence from Day One. Whether it’s dealing with private pay clients or insurance companies, or managing caregiver schedules and other imporant business functions, we will be there to share our know-how with you.
As a Medcross® franchise owner, you can help people take better control of their lives and enjoy everyday activities in the comfort of their own homes.
By leveraging our business model, you and your trained, dedicated staff can provide quality care at home to those affected by age, disability or illness.
Instead of leaving familiar surroundings for an assisted living or long-term care facility, your compassionate services give clients a way to stay at home as long as possible.
When appropriate, you can even offer services in settings outside the home, such as hospitals, group homes and hospices.
BECOME PART OF THE $93 BILLION HOME CARE INDUSTRY WITH YOUR MEDCROSS® FRANCHISE
FRANCHISE TRAINING AND SUPPORT BEYOND INDUSTRY STANDARDS
- Every day, 10,000 baby boomers will reach age 65 through 2030.
- Nearly 90 percent of seniors want to stay in their own homes as they age.
- As they begin to need day-to-day assistance, 82 percent of seniors prefer to stay in their homes.
You will become part of a well-defined training and support program when you join the Medcross® home care family. From Day One, you will have all the tools and resources you need to start building your business with confidence. You also will enjoy ongoing support throughout your career as a Medcross® franchise owner.
- Start-Up Guidance: We help you find the right commercial space with enough room for meetings, interviews and day-to-day operations.
- Comprehensive Training And Support: Our experienced staff will train you on business operations, billing and scheduling systems, client and caregiver recruiting, and mor. We will use a mix of corporate-based and onsite training, as well ongoing guidance online, by phone or through email, when needed.
- Confidential Operations Documentation: A complete procedures manual will provide you key details about daily operations, business management, quality control, marketing and sales processes, and more.
- Supplier And Software Programs: You will have access to approved equipment suppliers as well as customized business management software programs to help maximize the efficiencies of your operation.
- Marketing Assistance: We will provide sample materials and guidance to help promote your business in your local market. You also will have a presence on our corporate website to help maximize visibility of your business.