Invest in the Next Evolution in Grocery Convenience
Tailored to the booming Canadian residential property market, Aisle 24™ provides automated self-service shopping designed for compact real estate footprints.
Automation and self-service are reshaping the grocery shopping experience. Aisle 24 franchises offer you the opportunity to harness these powerful trends to deliver an innovative twist on the corner store. Aisle 24 stores are cashier-less, small footprint grocery markets catering to last-minute shopping — a high-value amenity for tenants inside condos, apartments, townhouse complexes, campus residences, and other shared living communities.
How Aisle 24 Works:
· Customers sign up for an Aisle 24 account at Aisle24.ca/shop. Using a valid debit or credit card, they can load and re-fill balances and receive special promotions.
· Customers use their account card to gain access to their Aisle 24.
· Every Aisle 24 includes video monitoring to discourage theft and you can closely track shrinkage through regular inventory checks.
· Customers scan the products they want to purchase. Products are neatly displayed on open shelves and grocery freezers.
· Customers pay at the Aisle 24 kiosk. The only thing they need to shop is their account card, and a bag to carry their groceries.
· Clean, replenish, repeat. You check in only about three times a week to clean, replenish shelves and check inventory.
6 Ways We Support You:
· Site Procurement: We will help you select an appropriate site, and conduct lease negotiations to ensure a fair deal.
· Construction: We provide all the shelving, millwork, signage and setup of technology systems.
· Operational Manual: Packed with management tips, it will help you learn the most effective ways to look after specific parts of your Aisle 24.
· Marketing: Online toolkits will help you get the word out and increase sales.
· Payment & POS: Our cloud-based platform, integrated with the POS kiosk, handles all financial transactions and reporting (see next page).
· Ongoing Support: Quick responses to your questions are only an email or phone call away. (Online chat support coming soon!)